• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Raoul Moat holds gun to his head in stand-off with police

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raoul Moat holds gun to his head in stand-off with police

What a pantomime .... keystone cops are 'negotiating with him FFS. (did anyone else think shades of new Deputy in Blazing Saddles when they saw that?)

Give him a 10 second countdown to put the gun down, if not shoot the fooker and get it over with
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Maybe they want him to put the gun down and then shoot him dead?

I bet he does not expect that!

Comment

Best quote of the night from the sun

Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has also arrived in Rothbury to offer his support for Moat.
      Talking to Metro Radio the 43-year-old appeared to suggest he had brought the wanted man a "can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm".
      He added: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'.
      "He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.
      "I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3048442/Moat-in-armed-stand-off-with-cops.html#ixzz0tEF30wzA

FFS!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has also arrived in Rothbury to offer his support for Moat.
        Talking to Metro Radio the 43-year-old appeared to suggest he had brought the wanted man a "can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm".
        He added: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'.
        "He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3048442/Moat-in-armed-stand-off-with-cops.html#ixzz0tEF30wzA

FFS!
        They played a quote from Gazza on Sky News; he sounded very drunk. They rounded off by saying 'that was the most comprehensible quote from Paul Gascoigne' and that he hadn't actually shown up at the village.

Poor guy has lost it.
        The vegetarian option.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
          What a pantomime .... keystone cops are 'negotiating with him FFS. (did anyone else think shades of new Deputy in Blazing Saddles when they saw that?)

Give him a 10 second countdown to put the gun down, if not shoot the fooker and get it over with
          Keystone cops sprang to mind with the news of the two coppers crashing their cars into each other

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post

FFS!
          That is pure class!

One lucky photographer made a fair whack of cash today.

Comment

Isn't one of them holding a toy gun? Or is it a water pistol?

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
              They played a quote from Gazza on Sky News; he sounded very drunk. They rounded off by saying 'that was the most comprehensible quote from Paul Gascoigne' and that he hadn't actually shown up at the village.

Poor guy has lost it.
              Now that is sad.
              +50 Xeno Geek Points
              Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
              As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

The one in my avatar, taser I guess. Did try the avatar with the gun but lost the impact of the face. Superb picture, the cop will get the piss taken out of him for the rest of his life over that one. If he were colleague of mine I would be pulling that face at him whenever I saw him.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
                  If he were colleague of mine I would be pulling that face at him whenever I saw him.
                  Not if he has got taser gun in his hands

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                    Anyone else see a resemblance.....?

Comment

Working...
                    X