Raoul Moat holds gun to his head in stand-off with police Raoul Moat holds gun to his head in stand-off with police
Posts 1 to 10 of 10

Seriously Banned

Troll is NOT a disguised employee

Default Raoul Moat holds gun to his head in stand-off with police

What a pantomime .... keystone cops are 'negotiating with him FFS. (did anyone else think shades of new Deputy in Blazing Saddles when they saw that?)

Give him a 10 second countdown to put the gun down, if not shoot the fooker and get it over with

My post count is Majestic

AtW is always on top

Maybe they want him to put the gun down and then shoot him dead?

I bet he does not expect that!

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Best quote of the night from the sun

Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has also arrived in Rothbury to offer his support for Moat.
    Talking to Metro Radio the 43-year-old appeared to suggest he had brought the wanted man a "can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm".
    He added: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'.
    "He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.
    "I guarantee, Moaty, he won't shoot me. I am good friends with him."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3048442/Moat-in-armed-stand-off-with-cops.html#ixzz0tEF30wzA

FFS!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Super poster

wobbegong is too good to be a permie

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post

Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne has also arrived in Rothbury to offer his support for Moat.
    Talking to Metro Radio the 43-year-old appeared to suggest he had brought the wanted man a "can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm".
    He added: "He is willing to give in now. I just want to give him some therapy and say 'come on Moaty, it's Gazza'.
    "He is alright - simply as that and I am willing to help him. I have come all the way from Newcastle to Rothbury to find him, have a chat with him.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3048442/Moat-in-armed-stand-off-with-cops.html#ixzz0tEF30wzA

FFS!
    They played a quote from Gazza on Sky News; he sounded very drunk. They rounded off by saying 'that was the most comprehensible quote from Paul Gascoigne' and that he hadn't actually shown up at the village.

Poor guy has lost it.

Old Greg is my bitch

administrator - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Troll View Post
    What a pantomime .... keystone cops are 'negotiating with him FFS. (did anyone else think shades of new Deputy in Blazing Saddles when they saw that?)

Give him a 10 second countdown to put the gun down, if not shoot the fooker and get it over with
    Keystone cops sprang to mind with the news of the two coppers crashing their cars into each other

Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post

FFS!
    That is pure class!

One lucky photographer made a fair whack of cash today.

More fingers than teeth

TimberWolf is too good to be a permie

Isn't one of them holding a toy gun? Or is it a water pistol?

Party Animal

Zippy has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by wobbegong View Post
    They played a quote from Gazza on Sky News; he sounded very drunk. They rounded off by saying 'that was the most comprehensible quote from Paul Gascoigne' and that he hadn't actually shown up at the village.

Poor guy has lost it.
    Now that is sad.
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Old Greg is my bitch

administrator - scorchio!

The one in my avatar, taser I guess. Did try the avatar with the gun but lost the impact of the face. Superb picture, the cop will get the piss taken out of him for the rest of his life over that one. If he were colleague of mine I would be pulling that face at him whenever I saw him.

AtW is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by administrator View Post
    If he were colleague of mine I would be pulling that face at him whenever I saw him.
    Not if he has got taser gun in his hands

AtW is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Lightship View Post
    Anyone else see a resemblance.....?