• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Osama Bin Laden wins World Hide and Seek Championships

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Osama Bin Laden wins World Hide and Seek Championships

Well done Osama. You can come out now.

I dunno, Gordon Brown is on a run...

Comment

I reckon he died many years ago, but it still suits both sides for him to be "alive".

If he was alive, I am sure he would want to use propoganda by sending out videos every few months. The last video of him (2007) was hardly conclusive. He rambled on about previous events so it could have been taken any time in the past 10 years, yet conveniently when the audio mentioned current events, the video froze for those sections

He's dead and buried...

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
        I reckon he died many years ago, but it still suits both sides for him to be "alive".

If he was alive, I am sure he would want to use propoganda by sending out videos every few months. The last video of him (2007) was hardly conclusive. He rambled on about previous events so it could have been taken any time in the past 10 years, yet conveniently when the audio mentioned current events, the video froze for those sections

He's dead and buried...
        Sorry are you talking about Bin Laden or Brown?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          Sorry are you talking about Bin Laden or Brown?
          Gordon Brown Now a Kirkcaldy Homeless Tramp
          Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post

He's dead and buried...
            Apparently, he recently released a video belittling England's performances at the World Cup. However, British Intelligence poo-pooed the video stating that it could have been made almost anytime in the last 44 years!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
            X