• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"every school should have a useless teacher"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"every school should have a useless teacher"

BBC News - Children can learn from bad teachers, Ofsted chair says

I think that particular requirement has been more than adequately met!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

It's up there with 'everyone should have their eyes poked out so they know what it's like to be blind....'

Comment

Originally posted by Boudica View Post

It's up there with 'everyone should have their eyes poked out so they know what it's like to be blind....'
      Or better still, just one - Then they get the best of both worlds.
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
        BBC News - Children can learn from bad teachers, Ofsted chair says

I think that particular requirement has been more than adequately met!!
        Having a bad teacher means at a young age you learn how to work with classmates you don't like to make that teacher's life hell. And if you do it enough, close ranks, cause enough disruption and take turns in leading that disruption eventually that teacher resigns.

Well that's what I learnt my comprehensive school.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Having a bad teacher means at a young age you learn how to work with classmates you don't like to make that teacher's life hell. And if you do it enough, close ranks, cause enough disruption and take turns in leading that disruption eventually that teacher resigns.

Life Lessons for budding shop stewards.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

Or more commonly commit suicide which is what happened to one quite dedicated, but far too sensitive, guy I know.
            Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
            threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Working...
            X