• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mandelson's new book

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mandelson's new book

Anyone read it or following its serialisation in The Times?

I know it's difficult to believe, but according to Mandelson's accounts, Gordon was even more useless than we thought.

The book is nearly all about poor old Gordon. Instead of 'The Third Man', Mandelson should have called it 'Gordon Is A C***.'

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

I know it's difficult to believe, but according to Mandelson's accounts, Gordon was even more useless than we thought.

The book is nearly all about poor old Gordon. Instead of 'The Third Man', Mandelson should have called it 'Gordon Is A C***.'
    Saw the advert on Tv where he was pretending to read a story with a quote about the 'Prince of Darkness'. I actually shouted '******' at the tv.

Who in earth is interested in that gobtulipe?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post

I've been reading some of it in the Times.

A lot of it is as was known through the media.

However, it does reveal how hopeless most of his ministers thought he was and people still voted for him.

It also reveals that a couple of ministers were concerned about the debts the country was building up, but that had no effect on the rest of them...

Comment

I would not entertain patronising it in any way. I have my own views about the ineptitude and skullduggery of New Labour that would neither be enhanced nor reduced by listening to the self-serving outpourings of that effeminate Machiavellian charlatan!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I think it just shows just how incredibly naïve, arrogant and inept the whole shower were.

And yet the sheep still voted for them. Baaaaaaa.
          Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
          threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Originally posted by threaded View Post
            I think it just shows just how incredibly naïve, arrogant and inept the whole shower were.

And yet the sheep still voted for them. Baaaaaaa.
            I think perhaps the "sheep" perceived them as less arrogant and/or inept than the alternatives, which may well have been true for a large part of the last 10 years. Lest we forget, most of the electorate realised they were being asked to choose from a very limited set of options and didn't vote for any of them.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

"Gordon Brown is mad, bad, and dangerous" - Tony Blair. Sminki

In other news, the Pope has been spotted going off to the woods with a roll of Andrex.
              How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
              Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

Working...
              X