• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Vintage at Goodwood in August

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vintage at Goodwood in August

If you're planning to head down to Vintage at Goodwood later next month I have an exclusive promo code especially for CUK (I'm doing something there so got given a sponsors code)

The code is not available on any other website. VINSRI10 and will get you 25% off when you book online.

MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Cheers! If we haven't got any work on we might take one of the cars. What are you doing down there?
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      If you're planning to head down to Vintage at Goodwood later next month I have an exclusive promo code especially for CUK (I'm doing something there so got given a sponsors code) The code is not available on any other website. VINSRI10 and will get you 25% off when you book online.
      It's not very exclusive now is it?

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        Cheers! If we haven't got any work on we might take one of the cars. What are you doing down there?

LH,

what do you have ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          LH,

what do you have ?

Milan.
          We have Betty & Wilma - our '49 & '52 Buick Straight Eights.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Uncommonly generous of you MF.

What's the catch?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              Uncommonly generous of you MF.

What's the catch?
              I was told I was allowed to give it away to a few interested parties.

I get free tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                It's not very exclusive now is it?
                Like syphalis AtW, you can spread it around, but it's still exclusive to you.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                  Like syphalis AtW, you can spread it around, but it's still exclusive to you.
                  Or in AtW's case, not much spreading around going on.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                    Or in AtW's case, not much spreading around going on.

I wonder if he still spends 20 minutes putting toilet paper around the loo seat if he gets caught short and has to use a public one.

Ah!!!!!. AtW. Bless his little cotton socks.

Comment

Working...
                    X