On a date tonight On a date tonight
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 65

Super poster

Wilmslow has more data than eek

Default On a date tonight

Got chatting with a lovely sounding lady on an online dating website, things have gone quite well over the last few weeks.

We are going to meet up this evening.

Now, I would prefer a quick drink at a bar to see how we get on.

The lady has suggested a meal, later on in the evening so we can drop our cars off and get the train into Manchester for a nice long evening.

Now, I am hoping we get on well in person, but, I could do with an escape plan if this is needed.

My head is rather clogged up with hayfever – will not be on top form, any ideas for getting this sorted out? A steam room would cure, but sadly no time to get to the health club before we meet up.

Contractor 'til I die

doodab 's job has never been outsourced

Quote Originally Posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Got chatting with a lovely sounding lady on an online dating website, things have gone quite well over the last few weeks.

The lady has suggested a meal, later on in the evening so we can drop our cars off and get the train into Manchester for a nice long evening.

Now, I am hoping we get on well in person, but, I could do with an escape plan if this is needed.

My head is rather clogged up with hayfever – will not be on top form, any ideas for getting this sorted out? A steam room would cure, but sadly no time to get to the health club before we meet up.
    Have you seen a photo?

For an escape plan, ask a friend to phone you a short time after you meet up. You can then pretend something terrible has happened and you need to rush off.

For the hayfever, you could try a "neti pot" although the closest thing I have found in the UK high street is some salt water in a can you squirt up there. There are also loads of OTC hayfever remedies that I'm sure you know about.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

doGlike

SupremeSpod has no reputation

Have you told her that your neighbours hate you and your ex-girlfriends suddenly get very ill?

Super poster

Lockhouse is NOT a disguised employee

Hayfever cure; Combination of a one-a-day non drowsy anti-histamine, Beconase inhaler and anti hay-fever eyedrops.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Super poster

Scrag Meister has more data than eek

Quote Originally Posted by doodab View Post
    For an escape plan, ask a friend to phone you a short time after you meet up. You can then pretend something terrible has happened and you need to rush off.
    Exacly but it also gives the option of staying if you get on like a house on fire.
    Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Contractor 'til I die

Quote Originally Posted by Scrag Meister View Post
    Exacly but it also gives the option of staying if she isn't a complete munter and seems like she might be up for a shag
    FTFY
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Godlike

Clippy has no reputation

Contractor Among Contractors

dang65 has no reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Clippy View Post
    Seems a bit drastic but. yeah, I guess that would cure the hayfever.

Super poster

fullyautomatix 's job has never been outsourced

Pout your lips so as to kiss her but instead sneeze loudly. She will love it!

Contractor 'til I die

Quote Originally Posted by Clippy View Post
    Let me guess. You've agreed to go on a date this evening with some bloke you met on an internet dating site, you suggested heading into Manchester for a meal, and now you've decided it's not such a good idea?