• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tuesday 27th Of July!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poverty Pron - like it.

Why is a publicly funded broadcaster not showing all the programmes it makes nationally? or at least on iplayer?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Poverty Pron - like it.

Why is a publicly funded broadcaster not showing all the programmes it makes nationally? or at least on iplayer?
      It was on iPlayer, I think a few people on here watched it through that.

BBC scotland is channel 971 on Sky as well.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        Poverty Pron - like it.

My Sky box holds no such prejudice.

Doh didn't see minestrones post.
        Last edited by gingerjedi; 22 July 2010, 12:36.
        Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
        X