• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Le Weekend

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    They're probably smelling and making burping noises, as they generally do, but as for the Tester clan, we're out for dinner this evening in a local gastro-pubbish place, I'll be at athletics training tomorrow morning, then I'm giving a sprint training for a group of ladies from the rugby club and the handball club (even being paid for it as part of plan B), then relaxing with some fine burgundy.

Sunday; ooh, training again, then a longish bike ride if the weather's good. Then roast lamb and some more burgundy, with probably a couple more glasses of burgundy to top it all off. Mind you, I've recently acquired a taste for Friesian whisky. It seems to combine a slight peatiness of a good single malt Scotch, with the hint of vanilla you get from Irish whiskey. Not bad at all.
    Dear god do you know anything about Whisky?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
    X