• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lesbians in the office

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lesbians in the office

What are they all about?

Walking about in their man trousers with short spikey man hair cuts, man shoes and man shirts.

If I came in here wearing a skirt suit, blouse and matching court shoes I would be thrown out the front door by the security guards.

why not see if you can 'cure' them?

Comment

They ain't worth 'curing' I can tell you.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        What are they all about?

Walking about in their man trousers with short spikey man hair cuts, man shoes and man shirts.

If I came in here wearing a skirt suit, blouse and matching court shoes I would be thrown out the front door by the security guards.
        Dont be so sure about that!!!! The previous place I contracted at had 2 men/women. They were both big burley fellas deciding they should be women. Both went the full hog as well by getting the op done in Thailand but before they did, they used to come in to work dressed up as women and it looked a sight I can tell you!! If I had been working on security, I think I would have thrown them out though!!

Comment

Originally posted by ads1980 View Post
          Dont be so sure about that!!!! The previous place I contracted at had 2 men/women. They were both big burley fellas deciding they should be women. Both went the full hog as well by getting the op done in Thailand but before they did, they used to come in to work dressed up as women and it looked a sight I can tell you!! If I had been working on security, I think I would have thrown them out though!!
          You can't.

It's against their human rights and the sex discrimination law.

I use to have to be careful when I lived in Manchester not to laugh loudly on the bus when this transsexual use to come on dressed as a woman. Unfortunately he should have taken some tips from the Drag Oueens as he looked awful.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I bet it is nearly impossible to sack a transexual.

Suity, it might be your only chance to feed your family for the next 20 years!

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
              I use to have to be careful when I lived in Manchester not to laugh loudly on the bus when this transsexual use to come on dressed as a woman. Unfortunately he should have taken some tips from the Drag Oueens as he looked awful.
              Do you feelin like laughing at homosexuals, cripples and schizophrenics too?
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Do you feelin like laughing at homosexuals, cripples and schizophrenics too?
                only 1 of me does...

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  I use to have to be careful when I lived in Manchester not to laugh loudly on the bus when this transsexual use to come on dressed as a woman.
                  Unless you were the bus driver, or their employer, it would probably be lawful to do so under discrimination laws, because you haven't discriminated against them in the form of services/employment etc.

However, at a stretch, you might be nailed under Section 5, Public Order Act.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post
                    However, at a stretch, you might be nailed under Section 5, Public Order Act.
                    Do you think a discreet snigger would get you busted?
                    +50 Xeno Geek Points
                    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Working...
                    X