• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Has MF got the order of the boot yet?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

I nearly fell off my chair when I read that MF and family and in-laws and brother's in-laws are off to Bognor for a week in a caravan.
    You won't think it quite so funny when you hear the sort of figures that Channel 4 are offering for the filming rights though milan.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

oi less of it

Passat needs a bit of work, offside front wheel bearing is making some noise and there's some clunking from the front suspension when it goes over bumps, seems like the bushes might need replacing, anyway, it's on light duties at the moment, if we start using it for strenuous work and on a regular basis I'll put it into the garage and get those jobs fixed

good car the passat is fast as well, fuel efficient 6 speeder, what more could a man want from a motorcar ?

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
        Ok my turn next, can anyone help me ?

Milan.
        Buy a beachball.

All will become clear.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Buy a beachball.

All will become clear.

ok I'll try it when we go on holiday

Milan.
          Last edited by milanbenes; 21 July 2010, 15:58.

Comment

Working...
          X