• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Favourite Fives :-)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    5) I once had someone make what she described as a "cock kebab" out of my knob
    Until then, you haven't lived.
    Oh, I’m sorry….I seem to be lost. I was looking for the sane side of town. I’d ask you for directions, but I have a feeling you’ve never been there and I’d be wasting my time.

Comment

Originally posted by SizeZero View Post
      Until then, you haven't lived.
      A lovely snack after a few drinks eh, SZ.
      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

(I mean that you don't own an Isheep - Everyone seems to have them )
        I'm not one to conform

When are you coming back to civilisation and joining us for beverages on a Thursday?

Hopefully you'll at least grace us with your presence at the summer bash
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
          No, a new one. Started three months ago and quite literally the most shocking display of incompetence I've ever seen, an aggressive, deceitful idiot. Got an interview next week so hopefully won't have to put up with this client for much longer.
          Good luck MP!

Comment

Working...
          X