• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Toilet Etiquette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toilet Etiquette

If you are a little shy and need to use the cubicle for a piss please ensure you leave it in a fit state for those wish to use it for the purpose it is intended (ie sitting down and using your Iphone to post shut on the Internet)

You would think that have a 'small un' would be easy enough to direct into the bowl as opposed to all over the seat, floor and wall!!

Then to walk out without flushing and leaving the area covered in piss is downright rude!
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    If you are a little shy and need to use the cubicle for a piss please ensure you leave it in a fit state for those wish to use it for the purpose it is intended (ie sitting down and using your Iphone to post shut on the Internet)

You would think that have a 'small un' would be easy enough to direct into the bowl as opposed to all over the seat, floor and wall!!

Then to walk out without flushing and leaving the area covered in piss is downright rude!
    Ahhh but if the urinals are occupied and you have to use the cubicles.... do you close the door or not?
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

We do not have urinals in this place so the chance of getting a pissy seat is somewhat higher.

I usually just end up stewing one up until I get home.

Thankfully today is my last day in this hell hole.

Oh, I do leave the door open. Don't understand why people close it to have a whiz.

Comment

Don't piss on my shoes.

Wilmslow.

Comment

Sorry - people piss on my shoes at the pot, so using the traps instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
            Sorry - people piss on my shoes at the pot, so using the traps instead.
            I'd have thought you'd have learned to swallow.

Comment

I think that people at work take their frustrations out on the toilet bowl and disrespect their fellow colleague by making the toilet bowl 'unusable' - its a natural form of marking one's territory.

I remember a story of a Texas Instruments company in the UK in the 1990s where an employee totally lost it and spread his 'chocolate' all over the walls - a polite e-mail was sent around the employees in an attempt to try and put a stop to it.

Comment

Leave a few cut lines of talcum powder in trap #3, always a good wheeze to pass the time.

Comment

Funny. The same thing happened a few weeks ago at last clientco.

I arrived site to see laminated posters on all mens toilet doors asking patrons to email in confidence the names of any colleagues who had misused the facilities. The FM had put a note that she didn't understand why someone would do that.

This on the week 400 odd staff were told they weren't getting a bonus and there would be redunduncies.

Funny that.
                  What happens in General, stays in General.
                  You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                  X