• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good website for cheap B&B’s

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good website for cheap B&B’s

I am after a cheap B&B in wakefield area, but cannot find a good B&B website that gives room prices – something like a farmhouse on the outskirts would also be ideal.

Is there Late Rooms type of website for B&B’s?

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
    I am after a cheap B&B in wakefield area, but cannot find a good B&B website that gives room prices – something like a farmhouse on the outskirts would also be ideal.

Is there Late Rooms type of website for B&B’s?
    Smoothhound

Hth although quite why I'm helping you I don't know.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
      Smoothhound

Hth although quite why I'm helping you I don't know.
      Cheers for that - still nothing good and cheap - may stay in the Leeds Etap for £26 and grab a train into town.

Comment

Try this:
        Let me google that for you

e.g.
        Wakefield Bed and Breakfast, Cheap Hotel and Guest House Accommodation

Comment

I use Nearesthotels - The Nearest hotels and guest houses, to every street and postcode in the UK. & Bed and Breakfast UK - Cheap Hotel Guest House Accommodation Directory both with good success.

Although my latest one for Reading I found via Google Maps. Plumbed in the postcode, search nearby 'B&B' etc and jobdone, check the frontage on streetmap and any reviews left via laterooms or similar and booked it straight away.

Most clientco's I've been on also have a a few recommendations on the co intranet or on the dept notice board which also comes in handy too.

J
          Trainee Techno Pikey

Comment

Oi, Wilmslow - did you dump your girlfriend yet, that one that was sick?

Comment

Working...
            X