• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm beginning to find my part time MSc in Maths is more interesting than CUK....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We would be left like a Go-Kart..........without its fifth wheel.

Mind you, it would elevate AtW to Chief undisputed Numpty.
    And whatever Village sas subsequently moved to would never be bereft of an Idiot again.

"Accentuate the positive"
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Mathematic modelling, stochastic modelling, give me a call when your done may have a job for you...
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

I'm beginning to find my part time MSc in Maths is more interesting than CUK
        Which areas are you specializing in? Applied and statistics and so forth, or pure maths?
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          Which areas are you specializing in? Applied and statistics and so forth, or pure maths?
          He specializes in the one that is brown and with a smell that makes you wish the wind could change direction quickly.
          I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
            Mathematic modelling, stochastic modelling, give me a call when your done may have a job for you...
            I've got a job for you ...

I need you to model sasguru to predict his posts within 0.995 confidence level, and I'll pay you a fiver for this job, if well done...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              I've got a job for you ...

I need you to model sasguru to predict his posts within 0.995 confidence level, and I'll pay you a fiver for this job, if well done...
              Monte Carlo simulation with that distribution? Since identifying note read worthy posts from drivel is nae impossible task, shall we 1,000,000 iterations?
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                You're just too stupid to understand.
                You're just arrogant, ignorant and quite facile to boot.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Working...
                X