• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

MoSCoW prioritisation

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MoSCoW prioritisation

Emailed the CEO on Friday with a list of projects prioritised using MoSCoW, reiterating the need to focus on the 'do or die' items so we don't risk missing our deadline and wasting a serious amount of (his) dosh.

Just got this response...

"I think all of them should be must haves. If we think this way we will deliver all of them"

Genius

He's not the CEO for nothing.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by mailric View Post
      Emailed the CEO on Friday with a list of projects prioritised using MoSCoW, reiterating the need to focus on the 'do or die' items so we don't risk missing our deadline and wasting a serious amount of (his) dosh.

Just got this response...

"I think all of them should be must haves. If we think this way we will deliver all of them"

Genius

Whats that?
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Whats that?
        Must, Should, Could, Would or something tossy like that. It's a phrase people use to try to look like egg spurts.

I prefer Grozny analysis. As in; this place will be a ******* mess if we don't get this one right.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
          Whats that?
          It's a way of shortening a list of requirements so you can spend more time on CUK.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Must, Should, Could, Would or something tossy like that. It's a phrase people use to try to look like egg spurts.

I prefer Grozny analysis. As in; this place will be a ******* mess if we don't get this one right.
            Ah....

Tsk - you geeks and your funny ways.
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
            X