• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is Pink Floyd best listened to while alone in your room, stoned off your face?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Pink Floyd best listened to while alone in your room, stoned off your face?

Ive always thought 'Learning to Fly', 'Comfortably Numb' would be amazing if I was completely stoned. Unfortunately Im too square to do something like that.

Originally posted by ItsQuickerAntiClockwise View Post
    Ive always thought 'Learning to Fly', 'Comfortably Numb' would be amazing if I was completely stoned. Unfortunately Im too square to do something like that.
    Yes... but that was from a time long long ago

HTH
    How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Try The Orb
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy
        Try The Orb
        WHS

& Black Dog, esp Bytes and Spanners, and the Aphex Twin.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Oh... if you do go that way - try Shine on you Crazy Diamond from Wish you were here & Echos from Meddle

...allegedly
          How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Don't forget to watch The Wizard of Oz whilst you listen to Dark Side of the Moon.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Sadly I don't think I'll ever go that way. My life is too mainstream.

Sometimes I wish I had grown up hanging around shopping centres and harrassing old ladies for a cigarette.

Comment

Sometimes I wish I had grown up hanging around shopping centres and harrassing old ladies for a cigarette.
                Do you think we did?
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I went to 'see' the orb. My eyesite went and only had peripheral vision, another bloke had one of his eyes turn in the way.

Was a crap gig.

Comment

There's nothing more mainstream than Pink Floyd.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X