• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Commonwealth Games: Bob strikes again.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
    Its all a ploy to ensure Bob ends up with the most medals.
    He can't even execute that plan; should have rammed the spikes up an Australian athlete's arse instead of a Ugandan official's nose.
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Batman

"This is something from high school, they call me the batman"

"Why is that?"

"Because of the mask"

Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Just hope it's 'Delhi belly' and not some intestinal parasite. Delhi belly usually goes away quickly, some of the nasty intestinal parasites can ruin an athlete's career.

As I said, I wouldn't compete there having experienced dyssentry and what it did to me.

Anyway, the Indians are second in the medals table right now, probably on the strength of their immune systems because nobody's going very fast in the pool or on the track.

It's actually a bloody disgrace that a city organising the Commonwealth Games is still unable to provide the basic hygiene that prevents thee illnesses. You know what is the primary cause of food poisoning in India? Cooks having a tulip, wiping their arse with their bare hands, dipping their hand in filthy water and then preparing food.

The games shouldn't be held there.
        It was reading stories like this that put my off my planned trip to pokistan

Comment

Bob next to me has fecked the build up, I get the impression he does not have a feckin clue what java is.

Comment

Desktop support guy just walked over and said "remember I installed SQL server on your machine last week? can you check to see I never left the disk in the PC" Bob looks confused "can you just check the PC and see the disk is not in it" bob opens up the desk drawer and looks in it.

I don't know who hires these guys but he/she needs shot

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
              Desktop support guy just walked over and said "remember I installed SQL server on your machine last week? can you check to see I never left the disk in the PC" Bob looks confused "can you just check the PC and see the disk is not in it" bob opens up the desk drawer and looks in it.

I agree.... Bloody Desktop Support guys 'kin useless... they ought to be outsourced! Get a couple of Bobs in for 1/2 the price you pay for these numpties.

Comment

Bob next to me has fecked the build up, I get the impression he does not have a feckin clue what java is.
                Maybe he can't remember which one Java is. After all, he is probably be doing all codes.

Comment

You mean the retractable coffee cup holder?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Presumably this is another one taking place in or near the swimming arena.

Men's Pairs Double Trap - Final:
                    * 1 England 189.0000
                    * 2 India 188.0000
                    * 3 Malaysia 185.0000
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Java - A programming language for clueless fuqwits who can't be trusted with a real computer.

Comment

Working...
                      X