• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Simulation Modelling for Events

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drewster View Post
    Oh Suity you disappoint - I thought you were going to come back by pointing out this was another of MFs "Me Me Look at me!!!!" threads.
    You're a crap troll
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      How come your back posting? Bored with all the sockies you created no doubt.
      I am back posting today cos I at home for once.

I don't do sockies although I did think of trying "Meaty Labia" - but I knew it would be spotted quicker than one of NOB25's

Comment

I am back posting today cos I at home for once.

I don't do sockies although I did think of trying "Meaty Labia" - but I knew it would be spotted quicker than one of NOB25's

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
          You're a crap troll
          Thanks

Comment

Thanks
            OK ok ok I added the tags. Happy now?

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              I'll devolve to searching on the internet later on for a simulation package which could do the job.

It was part of the OR part of my degree, but I've never done any proper simulation modelling outside of that. It would'nt be a one man pitch anyway, so I'll probably try and tie in with company or individuals who have the knowledge.
              I did Operational Research too. Forgotten it all now. It involved table elements that you had to cross out and rearrange or something? I wonder if it was useful.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                OK ok ok I added the tags. Happy now?
                Whatever floats your boat

Comment

Done a lot of simulation but only simple stuff like cement manufacture, power stations and oil and gas plants. Simulating where toilets are is much too complicated for me I'm afraid.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

In agreement with Xoggy - I've simulated heat exchangers and CDUs on refineries but not toilets. Looking down the porcelain bowl after a homemade chilli lamb shank has been processed, I imagine that's akin to using quantum chaos modelling - very complex.
                    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Try getting hold of 'poo girl' from glasto 2010, she has a lot of inside knowledge apparently

(\__/)
                      (>'.'<)
                      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                      X