Neighbour from hell – Update Neighbour from hell – Update
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 40
  1. #1

    Super poster

    Wilmslow has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,371

    Default Neighbour from hell – Update

    You may remember how I have a neighbour from hell, who enjoys throwing things over the fence, both in my garden, and at the cat, not forgetting beating my door to the point of breaking the window over silly things, like the cat sitting on their garden, as cat’s do.

    They really kicked off a couple of months ago when they used garden shears on my front garden and threw the greenery over my back fence while I was sunbathing, making Indian whooping noises.

    Since then I got a camera in the back garden as well as the front, and upgraded to an all singing and dancing 250GB dvr with rather exceptional sound recording capability as well.

    Needless to say, upon seeing the new camera and mics, the neighbours have been nice and quiet. Shame I had to do this for peace, but it has worked a dream.

    Peace was broken last night as the neighbourhood policing sergeant came round as they were complaining about me, but he admitted that they had nothing to complain about. He asked me to take down the cameras and to say hello to them and be friends. Last time I said a casual hi, I got a nice death threat.

    He checked the camera views, said he was happy not overlooking any other house, but said he could not sanction them, but could not make me remove them.

    He did not know that the neighbours refused mediation as offered by the PCSO, basically asking me to make things fine, even though I have been receiving the hassle and delaing with it by ignoring, before getting cctv when my cat was getting targeted.

    He seems to want to get me for something though as he did a police check on my car reg!

  2. #2

    Godlike

    Doggy Styles is a permanent contractor


    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    9,818

    Default

    Some policemen are simply c**ts. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of any situation, they just go for the easiest nick.

  3. #3

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    7,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Some policemen are simply c**ts. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of any situation, they just go for the easiest nick.
    WHS

    If your neighbours are persistent trouble makers with a load of minor court appearances and unpaid fines, they are far more likely to come round and do you for illegal parking, a nearly illegal tyre etc as they are to bother their arse with your neighbours.

    If you behave like an honest citizen and look likely to want to avoid trouble and pay your way in society, the filth will tulip all over you and then probably make you apologise for upsetting your poor neighbours.

    Neighbours and police are generally c**ts.

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,973

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TestMangler View Post
    WHS

    If your neighbours are persistent trouble makers with a load of minor court appearances and unpaid fines, they are far more likely to come round and do you for illegal parking, a nearly illegal tyre etc as they are to bother their arse with your neighbours.

    If you behave like an honest citizen and look likely to want to avoid trouble and pay your way in society, the filth will tulip all over you and then probably make you apologise for upsetting your poor neighbours.

    Neighbours and police are generally c**ts.
    and then moan about it online.

    Contractors, neighbours and police are generally c**ts.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  5. #5

    Should post faster

    Saddo has no reputation

    Saddo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    193

    Default

    The difficulty you might face in the future is if/when you come to sell your property. These days there are questions on the form which the solicitors swap which ask specific questions about whether there has been any problem with neighbours. Answer that negatively and wrongly and the purchasers of your home can then pursue you for damages.

  6. #6

    King of updation

    TestMangler - scorchio!

    TestMangler's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Ardbeg, Isle Of Bute, Jock Land.
    Posts
    7,046

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    and then moan about it online.

    Contractors, neighbours and police are generally c**ts.
    Certainly appears true in your case

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    d000hg - scorchio!

    d000hg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    My house
    Posts
    32,801

    Default

    Are you still perving through their windows Wilmslow?
    Quote Originally Posted by MaryPoppins View Post
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    Urine is quite nourishing

  8. #8

    Super poster

    Wilmslow has more data than eek


    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    2,371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doggy Styles View Post
    Some policemen are simply c**ts. Regardless of the rights and wrongs of any situation, they just go for the easiest nick.
    Well, they do not have a string of offences – they are middle class people with 2 young kids. It just so happens that the woman is a paranoid nutter and the bloke has anger management problems (brother was in prison lately for GBH).

    Because I am a single bloke, living next to a middle class family, of course they will always be sweetness and light, and I am always going to be the pervie trouble maker. Which is why I got a week long cctv box to prove without doubt that I am actually the reasonable one if they decide to kick off (of kick the cat!) again.

    Ironic that the only harassment I am getting now is from the police.

  9. #9

    Godlike

    MaryPoppins is NOT a disguised employee

    MaryPoppins's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    None of your business.
    Posts
    8,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilmslow View Post
    while I was sunbathing, making Indian whooping noises.
    I tend to read a book when I'm sunbathing. Each to their own.
    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
    +5 Xeno Cool Points

  10. #10

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wilmslow View Post
    Well, they do not have a string of offences – they are middle class people with 2 young kids. It just so happens that the woman is a paranoid nutter and the bloke has anger management problems (brother was in prison lately for GBH).

    Because I am a single bloke, living next to a middle class family, of course they will always be sweetness and light, and I am always going to be the pervie trouble maker. Which is why I got a week long cctv box to prove without doubt that I am actually the reasonable one if they decide to kick off (of kick the cat!) again.

    Ironic that the only harassment I am getting now is from the police.
    Having met you I know why your single. Btw, I'd shoot your pervy webcam off the wall.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •