• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Well done Andy! Another British win!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Come on Tim!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Good points, but I imagine Murray also plans to peak for the Majors if he really thinks he can win... and if he's not that's a bigger problem.

Regardless though, beating Nadal/Federer at any tournament is a major deal because those guys are a whole level above everyone else.
      Agreed. Two of the all-time greats probably.

I'm not saying Murray doesn't peak for the grand slams, it's just that Federer's peak has been at a higher level than Murray's.

BTW I just found out this was Federer's first tournament since the US Open, so he won't be "at it" yet.

Comment

Working...
      X