• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Frankie Boyle

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Frankie Boyle

Went to see him in Manchester last night - he's one sick puppy!!
    Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Originally posted by TonyEnglish View Post
    Went to see him in Manchester last night - he's one sick puppy!!
    Funny though?

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      Funny though?
      oh yes! But after laughing at pretty much everything he said I can't remember much of it.
      Rule Number 1 - Assuming that you have a valid contract in place always try to get your poo onto your timesheet, provided that the timesheet is valid for your current contract and covers the period of time that you are billing for.

I preferred version 1!

Comment

I fell asleep in one of his shows.

Paid 20 quid to hear the same chat that a Glasgow bus stop gives after chucking out time.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          I fell asleep in one of his shows.

Paid 20 quid to hear the same chat that a Glasgow bus stop gives after chucking out time.
          Yeah but you can listen to it without being in danger of getting a group of neds treating your head as a football.

Comment

I've heard that his standup routine is about 80% composed of material from 'Mock the Week'.

Or has he got some new jokes now?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Given that MtW is suitable for broadcast on regular TV... I doubt it.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
                I've heard that his standup routine is about 80% composed of material from 'Mock the Week'.

Or has he got some new jokes now?
                He used every joke from the night I watched him during the next years MTW.

Billy Connolly has funny chat, he can just stand there and tell you unscripted funny tales about Glasgow life, Boyle tells a joke that has been written 6 months previous and does that turning his head to the side expecting the laugh, the clap.

Comment

Gonna see him shortly in the Hammersmith Apollo - hope he has new material because I've got all his DVDs, books and youtube vids.

DoB: "The answer is: "Serious, risky and heroic" - what is the question?"

FB: "How have people described my recent sex tour of Nigeria?"

FB: "The three settings on the world's most powerful vibrator?"
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

One last night was about the Burka.

'my lad asked me what it was when he saw someone wearing one. I thought about telling him about the religious reasons for it but decided f*** it and told him it was a black ghost'

One about a line banned from Mock the Week

things not to be said at a dinner party

Were all here but who is looking after Maddie

I preferred version 1!

Comment

Working...
                    X