• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Neighbours golden retriever

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    Renta-poop and Skulldoggery

Sounds like a children's TV programme.
    Or some dodgy sexual practice!

Who's going to look on Urban Dictionary then
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

So we've had suggestions to tulip on his lawn, throw the tulip at his house, start a tulipty fire on his door step and yet the thread gets a "richard going too far" tag?

I was just about to post a video of a Gold Retriever giving some old lady a good seeing to - much to her surprise - and now I think I won't. So there.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        a video of a Gold Retriever giving some old lady a good seeing to - much to her surprise - and now I think I won't. So there.
        OK, so I'm weak-willed.

YouTube - cane NSFW. Never played it with the sound on so I have no idea whether there is laughing, music or what going on in the background.

1st lady in vet: "I'm getting Fido de-wormed. How about you?"
        2nd lady in vet: "I was just going from the shower to the bedroom when Rover pushed me over and gave me a seeing to."
        1st lady in vet: "Oo-er. Are you having him neutered?"
        2nd lady in vet: "No, I'm getting his claws clipped."
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
        X