• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tommy Sheridan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
    I hate Glasgow. Hate going out in Glasgow as well. In, football, out.
    Vicky Road as well, not that a bad part of town. Mum and dad lived on it for their first flat, Allison street. Dad was off fighting the muslims in Aden (celtic supporters are in the army as well) when my Mum graduated as a teacher.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
      Baws.

Trial was over at 11 today, been told to get my arse down at 9 tomorrow for a 10 start.

Nearly in a fight coming back as some ned was kicking his girfriend in the street. As I appoached he was going in to his pocket in a "i have a blade" style. ******. Backed off and followed them up the street from a safe distance. She got away.
      Don't you mean 'Nearly a fight coming back as some ned was banging his girlfriend in the street'? Seems more in line with their thing.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Vicky Road as well, not that a bad part of town. Mum and dad lived on it for their first flat, Allison street. Dad was off fighting the muslims in Aden (celtic supporters are in the army as well) when my Mum graduated as a teacher.
        I know, you know, infact most people know that plenty of Dhims have fought (and died for) Queen and Country. Unfortunately the green brigade don't want to recognise that. I think big Rosie Gentle has it spot on.

The problem with Glasgow is it's full of Glaswegians.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

I hate Glasgow. Hate going out in Glasgow as well. In, football, out.
          But I though you went to Ibrox?
          Should that not be "anti-football"??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
            But I though you went to Ibrox?
            Should that not be "anti-football"??

Still managed to put three past your shower at the San Giro, bus or no bus. And that was even with one of your own in black, no Masonic conspiracy that day Dhimmy.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Don't you mean 'Nearly a fight coming back as some ned was banging his girlfriend in the street'? Seems more in line with their thing.
              I wish they were just banging, when I noticed it was getting nasty I decided to hang back, as she was walking away after a round of abuse he runs up and kicks her legs away, she drops, I should have went in there and then and dropped him but truth be told I probably shat out of it. HE was jesturing to his pocket as I run up and I decided to hang back, for the next 10 minutes I was 10 yards away. Glasgow hard men need the shield of a knife. Cowards to a man.

Comment

Still managed to put three past your shower at the San Giro, bus or no bus. And that was even with one of your own in black, no Masonic conspiracy that day Dhimmy.

500 quid bet to charity on the league this year?

Comment

Can you change your avatar, its NSFW.

Comment

500 quid bet to charity on the league this year?
                    I don't normally gamble large amounts of money (unless it's on the FTSE), £10 a week on the pools is my limit. I'll do you £50 to a charity of the winners choice?

Comment

I don't normally gamble large amounts of money (unless it's on the FTSE), £10 a week on the pools is my limit. I'll do you £50 to a charity of the winners choice?
                      SCIAF

Comment

Working...
                      X