• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tommy Sheridan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tommy Sheridan

Off to see the trial today. Should be funny.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Off to see the trial today. Should be funny.
    When is it going to finish, I'm sick of going to BBC Scotland and hearing yet another person come out saying he saw Sheridan at some Sex Club humping a sheep.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
      When is it going to finish, I'm sick of going to BBC Scotland and hearing yet another person come out saying he saw Sheridan at some Sex Club humping a sheep.
      Probably another couple of weeks, then he gets 4 years and not allowed to pratice as a lawyer.

Comment

Baws.

Trial was over at 11 today, been told to get my arse down at 9 tomorrow for a 10 start.

Nearly in a fight coming back as some ned was kicking his girfriend in the street. As I appoached he was going in to his pocket in a "i have a blade" style. ******. Backed off and followed them up the street from a safe distance. She got away.

Comment

Baws.

Trial was over at 11 today, been told to get my arse down at 9 tomorrow for a 10 start.

Nearly in a fight coming back as some ned was kicking his girfriend in the street. As I appoached he was going in to his pocket in a "i have a blade" style. ******. Backed off and followed them up the street from a safe distance. She got away.
          So some ned was kicking Sheridians girlfirend? And you approached the ned? Why? Also why did you then follow them? And who got away?

Comment

Baws.

good moves

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
              So some ned was kicking Sheridians girlfirend? And you approached the ned? Why? Also why did you then follow them? And who got away?
              You are Incognito and I claim my free Ibrox poppy appeal

Comment

You are Incognito and I claim my free Ibrox poppy appeal
                Wrong, I actually thought it was you for a while. Well done on standing up to the ned. And well done to the Dhims for the minutes silence on Sunday.

(You were still lucky though, obviously the brother ref hadn't paid his lodge dues that week to get with the gameplan).
                "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
                  Wrong, I actually thought it was you for a while. Well done on standing up to the ned. And well done to the Dhims for the minutes silence on Sunday.

(You were still lucky though, obviously the brother ref hadn't paid his lodge dues that week to get with the gameplan).
                  Unfortunately he had a Celtic trackie on.

Sure he had a knife. ******.

Comment

Unfortunately he had a Celtic trackie on.

Sure he had a knife. ******.
                    I hate Glasgow. Hate going out in Glasgow as well. In, football, out.
                    "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X