• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hell freezing over

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hell freezing over

http://www.weatheraction.com/docs/WANews10No37.pdf

Winter Dec to Feb inclusive in Britain and
    Europe will be exceptionally cold and snowy –
    like hell frozen over at times - with much of
    England, Germany, Benelux and N France
    suffering one of the coldest winters for over 100
    years. It is expected that two of the three months
    Dec, Jan & Feb are likely to be in the three coldest
    for a 100 years.

You have been warned!

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
    You have been warned!

warmed

Comment

Hell freezing over
      Chilly in Swindon today?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

I am already prepared. Although I might invest in some thermal trousers at the weekend.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Hell freezing over

Woo hoo. I finally get to do that thing I always wanted to with an old college ex.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Woo hoo. I finally get to do that thing I always wanted to with an old college ex.
            Do tell...
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Are they basing this prediction on the past week's weather?

Comment

I'm going to buy some of that cling film double glazing stuff for my draughty single glazed windows. It's a waste of time turning the heating on otherwise.

Comment

Okay, so time to shift operations to Malaga then?

Its becoming more like Canada every year..problem is England is just clueless on how to handle it. Mind you UK Cities don't have £100M to spend on snow clearing.
                  Montreal snow removal budget
                  McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                  Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                    Are they basing this prediction on the past week's weather?
                    No, they predicted the freeze in Dec 09 going into Jan 10 months beforehand, whilst the Met Office were saying we would have a mild winter and record breaking summer temps due to Global Warming.

Comment

Working...
                    X