• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cameron Loses 2018 World Cup Vote For England

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
    I am still blaming Gordon Brown for everything. In a few years I may stop.
    No, it's all Maggie's fault.

Comment

Xogg's right, there's only one person to blame:

The Curse of Jonah
      If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Freamon View Post
        Labour party are demanding an inquiry into why we lost. I'd imagine Cameron/Windsor/Beckham didn't lose on purpose?
        Well with Babs on board it should have been in the bag!
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I blame the BBC for airing that FIFA Panorama show the other night, a couple of days before the vote.
          Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

It's an Etonian conspiracy to keep the plebs out, I tell you. Once Dave and Wills had got together, the whole thing was sealed. Niether would really want the unwashed to enjoy their football.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Putin did not turn up for the final vote. He knew that Russia would win by sending a load of hotties to pursued the voters. Hotties v politicians; no contest
              "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                Would I be alone in representing the Celtic fringe & saying
                I am not of the Celtic fringe, but nevertheless delighted that neither Britain nor Holland will suffer the scourge of international chavdom.
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

This was all arranged years ago. England still has outstanding debts to pay to Russia (football wise).

I predict that Russia will win the final due to a dodgy decision from an English linesman.

P.S. England lost because no one worldwide actually likes english people
                  When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
                    I am still blaming Gordon Brown for everything. In a few years I may stop.
                    Why stop?
                    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

I guess you can show what FIFA is missing out on when you host the Olympics.

You did a great job with that logo
                      "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
                      X