• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Some REAL news

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some REAL news

'Quarter of people wearing five-year-old pants' - Regional - Crawley Observer

However, a new study by Kelkoo, among 5,000 UK adults, has uncovered the truth lurking in the nation's underwear drawers, and the implications this may have.

According to the research, 26% of people living in the South East still wear underwear they've owned for five years or more.

A total of 30% of men and 7% of women in the region confess that they wear briefs for two days without washing them.

And it gets worse, 12% of men and 1% of women say they wear them for three days or longer without changing.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Crusty pants - what a turn off
    I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
    CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

And it gets worse, 12% of men and 1% of women say they wear them for three days or longer without changing.
      A bath and change of clothes every Sunday for HAB.

No need to waste stuff doing things more often.
      How did this happen? Who's to blame? Well certainly there are those more responsible than others, and they will be held accountable, but again truth be told, if you're looking for the guilty, you need only look into a mirror.

Follow me on Twitter - LinkedIn Profile - The HAB blog - New Blog: Mad Cameron
      Xeno points: +5 - Asperger rating: 36 - Paranoid Schizophrenic rating: 44%

"We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to high office" - Aesop

Comment

I would never wear anything for more than a day never mind underwear

Costs me a fortune, must figure out how to use the washing machine.
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
        X