• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fick or wot?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Exactly. Theft is theft, however petty it's still a crime. If the police gave a tulip perhaps people would think twice about flaunting the law whenever they feel like it.
    WHS

Comment

I can empathise, I build a snowman last year and when it thawed the water was absorbed by the ground, it then was soaked up by a orchard a few miles away and the apples where sold by the owner, so he profited from my snowman. I am taking it all the way to Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by kandr View Post
        I can empathise, I build a snowman last year and when it thawed the water was absorbed by the ground, it then was soaked up by a orchard a few miles away and the apples where sold by the owner, so he profited from my snowman. I am taking it all the way to Europe.
        ..but wasn't it returned when the ciderhead pissed on your lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          because she used pound coins for eyes and teaspoons for arms.
          That bit has made me really laugh too.
          Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
          +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
            That bit has made me really laugh too.
            Perhaps it wasn't nicked, but put snowmanely down?

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              During the call the woman said: "It ain't a nice road but you don't expect someone to nick your snowman."
              No, but you do expect it to last about 5min before it gets trashed.

Snow is a good test of how rough your street is:

- Rough: snowman kicked to bits in an hour or less
              - Very rough: same but the head is thrown at your house, or the snowman is in your back garden
              - Roughish: decapitated or trashed within 24 hours
              - OK: people add genitalia
              - Good: left well alone
              - Excellent: people add decorations or more snowmen next to it

One snowman in our street has a giant icicle stabbed through it's heart, otherwise no fatalities. There is a 7-foot tall snow-penis standing upright in a nearby garden, complete with balls covered in bits of sticks for pubes. Well, it was upright but is slowly leaning/drooping as the sun hits it.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Maybe she used family silver spoons...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Maybe she used family silver spoons...
                  She's from Chatham, you don't get much "family silver" down that way
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                    No, but you do expect it to last about 5min before it gets trashed.

Snow is a good test of how rough your street is:

- Rough: snowman kicked to bits in an hour or less
                    - Very rough: same but the head is thrown at your house, or the snowman is in your back garden
                    - Roughish: decapitated or trashed within 24 hours
                    - OK: people add genitalia
                    - Good: left well alone
                    - Excellent: people add decorations or more snowmen next to it

One snowman in our street has a giant icicle stabbed through it's heart, otherwise no fatalities. There is a 7-foot tall snow-penis standing upright in a nearby garden, complete with balls covered in bits of sticks for pubes. Well, it was upright but is slowly leaning/drooping as the sun hits it.
                    Obviously Calvin and Hobbes live up your street.
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X