• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My Lunch

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Lunch

My lunch ... is delayed - I'm waiting in for a City Link delivery and can't get to the sarni shop

Looks like it'll have to be cuppa soup now. Still, good for the diet

Question about life, the universe and everything: why DO couriers always arrive the moment after you've gone out ?

bah, wrong login.

Comment

My lunch today was a Mars bar in between meeting at clientco and interview for new role. I am hungry now. and must wait another 2 hours before I get to a restaurant for a meal. Keep telling myself 'do not turn grumpy'.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

My lunch was a sloppy, bland kedgeree, bereft of any fish or eggs.

This was supposed to be a treat having schlepped down to the smoke for an interview, thankfully they didn't charge me for it.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
        X