• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Philosophical Question : Minestrone and the Supermodels...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    crikey,

this is better than watching a wimbledon final

you're shot doobab

go for it

Milan.
    Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
    good job

Mary, you're shot

Milan.
    Lot of casualties on this thread, who's shot Doodab and Mary Poppins? Big gun? Flesh wounds or fatal?
    Should other posters be worried about this gunman?

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
      Lot of casualties on this thread, who's shot Doodab and Mary Poppins? Big gun? Flesh wounds or fatal?
      Should other posters be worried about this gunman?
      You're shot too TykeMerc. The mystery gunman claims another victim

Comment

Arghhhhh...

Comment

Comment

I like that song! Go Nancy!
            Bazza gets caught
            Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Is that the version they used for Wimbledon (tennis) ads a year or two ago (and Kill Bill)? Cher also sang it I believe, but all the ones I found by her sounded carp.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                She's on my iPod. Have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                  Ah, now here's the thing. Yes - a good looking girl will ostensibly have more opportunity to get laid, but may also have a higher sense of self worth than the less asthetically pleasing female, and less need therefore to shag about in an attempt to validate herself.
                  They may not need to open their legs to all and sundry in order to feel better about themselves but good looking women still have sex, because they enjoy it. They also have a wider choice of partners, and those partners are likely to have higher standards than the ones the less attractive girl finds herself. Competition between the attractive girls for the best mates, who have higher standards because they can afford to, creates an evolutionary pressure that ensures they are at least as filthy and enthusiastic as their ugly sisters.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    They may not need to open their legs to all and sundry in order to feel better about themselves but good looking women still have sex, because they enjoy it. They also have a wider choice of partners, and those partners are likely to have higher standards than the ones the less attractive girl finds herself. Competition between the attractive girls for the best mates, who have higher standards because they can afford to, creates an evolutionary pressure that ensures they are at least as filthy and enthusiastic as their ugly sisters.
                    You really are an incorrigible old romantic doodab, you do know that?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                      You really are an incorrigible old romantic doodab, you do know that?

He really is though isn't he.
                      Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                      +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
                      X