• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Confrontation in the gym last night!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, fair enough. Just as long as you know he seems to be running some vendetta.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      WWJD?

Comment

Why should I, it's against board rules.
        Or not.

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
          Or not.
          I think they cut him some slack because they feel sorry for him.

Comment

I think they cut him some slack because they feel sorry for him.
            Are you sure you're not Jewish?

You've got the old persecution complex down to a "T", that and the mentioning of "Rules" when it suits.

Comment

I was sat on a bus in Ibiza last summer when these young loud party go-er types got on and sat behind a couple of elderly people. One of the youths began mouthing off loudly, shouting and effing almost directly into the ear of one of the elderly people, one of whom eventually turned around and said "oi". This stimulated the miscreant to start kicking off even more and make fun of the old bloke. The elderly couple were getting increasingly upset buy this, which appeared to please one of the kids no end, with his 3 mates mostly just laughing. The wife moved to another seat, followed by the gent. I was watching and wondering whether I should intervene. I could easily and most probably would make things much worse and I had little doubt that I would the one who gets locked up. And anyway I thought, why don't the normal youths of a similar age sitting behind the miscreants do or say something? Everyone was ignoring what was going on! Anyway, after he'd had his fun, the miscreant told the old bloke there were no hard feelings and got off the bus. Hmm.

Comment

Someone called?
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                  Are you sure you're not Jewish?

You've got the old persecution complex down to a "T", that and the mentioning of "Rules" when it suits.
                  It's not a persecution complex if it actually happens. In the last few days, I'd say a half-dozen threads have had the situation some poster randomly insults me based on my faith after an argument or even out of the blue. Generally I read it that the poster hasn't got a decent comeback, mostly it's posters who are unfamiliar with debate and consider crude insults an argument winning tool.

Comment

It's not a persecution complex if it actually happens. In the last few days, I'd say a half-dozen threads have had the situation some poster randomly insults me based on my faith after an argument or even out of the blue. Generally I read it that the poster hasn't got a decent comeback, mostly it's posters who are unfamiliar with debate and consider crude insults an argument winning tool.
                    I saw what you did there.

Ok, you win.

Comment

Working...
                    X