Santa needs help Santa needs help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 12
  1. #1

    Still gathering requirements...

    Santa has no reputation


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    90 N
    Posts
    32

    Default Santa needs help

    Ho Ho Ho,

    What a festive few weeks we've just had. Santa is getting very excited with the big day approaching, what with all those minced pies and glasses of sherry. Ho Ho Ho

    I do have a small problem though that I thought I might ask if you would be kind enough to help me.

    I need a reccommendation for a good Audio book for a middle aged man to listen to on his way to work, normally I would get one of my elves to do some research but right now they are all so busy wrapping up presents for you all that I do not want to disturb them.

    I am very much looking forward to seeing all of your decorations, and do please remember to make sure all the dogs are suitably fed before I arrive, I wouldn't want them taking a liking to my leg now would I? Ho Ho Ho

    Santa

  2. #2

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,761

    Default

    Fook orf you bore of a Santa.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  3. #3

    Godlike

    chef is a permanent contractor

    chef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sverige
    Posts
    6,077

    Default

    Very curious "Santa", I was just speaking to a friend about this yesterday and we came up with a few suggestions of which I've forgotten most but one that stood out was

    - The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

  4. #4

    Still gathering requirements...

    Santa has no reputation


    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    90 N
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sasguru View Post
    Fook orf you bore of a Santa.
    Now now Sas, that's not a good way to treat your elders now is it?

    Don't you remember I keep 2 lists? those who have been naughty and those who have been nice. Don't make me add your name to the naughty list again this year, I do so hate it when you cry on Christmas morning because you didn't get that Tonka toy you've always wanted.

  5. #5

    The beerded one

    EternalOptimist is NOT a disguised employee

    EternalOptimist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Castle Saburac
    Posts
    22,442

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Now now Sas, that's not a good way to treat your elders now is it?

    Don't you remember I keep 2 lists? those who have been naughty and those who have been nice. Don't make me add your name to the naughty list again this year, I do so hate it when you cry on Christmas morning because you didn't get that Tonka toy you've always wanted.
    you tell him santa.
    list 1. people who think its important to be nice
    list 2. people who think its nice to be important
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

  6. #6

    Better than AtW

    sasguru - scorchio!


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    35,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalOptimist View Post
    you tell him santa.
    list 1. people who think its important to be nice
    list 2. people who think its nice to be important
    list 3. people who are neither.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

  7. #7

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,762

    Default

    Dear Santa

    I do not want anything for myself at Xmas but would like you to provide for the needy.

    For Sasguru some faith
    For Suityou some balls
    For Gricerboy a train set
    For EternalOptimist some deoderant
    For Shaunbhoy a pair of six fingered gloves
    For Zippy a book of word games
    For Mary Poppins a voucher for Anne Summers
    For Richard Cranium a contract
    For Dimprawn a book on investing
    For Minestrone a bottle of meths

    and finally for Spod. Who can forget Spod. Mmmm. Difficult one this. Hufflepuff? Slytherin? No.

    For Spod a sense of humour I think.

    Thx

    MF
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  8. #8

    doGlike

    SupremeSpod has no reputation

    SupremeSpod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,193

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Dear Santa

    I do not want anything for myself at Xmas but would like you to provide for the needy.

    For Sasguru some faith
    For Suityou some balls
    For Gricerboy a train set
    For EternalOptimist some deoderant
    For Shaunbhoy a pair of six fingered gloves
    For Zippy a book of word games
    For Mary Poppins a voucher for Anne Summers
    For Richard Cranium a contract
    For Dimprawn a book on investing
    For Minestrone a bottle of meths

    and finally for Spod. Who can forget Spod. Mmmm. Difficult one this. Hufflepuff? Slytherin? No.

    For Spod a sense of humour I think.

    Thx

    MF
    Uncommonly nice of you MF.

    However your self imposed exile would be a better present.

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

    MarillionFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    .
    Posts
    35,762

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeSpod View Post
    Uncommonly nice of you MF.

    However your self imposed exile would be a better present.
    Your wish...
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

  10. #10

    TPAFKAk2p2

    mudskipper is always on top

    mudskipper's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Null island
    Posts
    26,010

    Default

    For HAB - Useful diary

    For Norrahe - Foodie Magazine

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •