• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So-called girlfriend really hacking me off!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
    I've lost track, which GF is this?

Wilmslow you're posting a lot this week, are you bored or having a mid-life crisis?

Progressed from a Ford Focus to a Polo, going to the gym every day, and losing the sex on demand.

Must be a mid-life crisis.

Comment

Don't go over there to ditch the bitch, especially as she lives miles away - It's not working out text, good luck for the future, phone off....

Comment

Originally posted by lukemg View Post
        Don't go over there to ditch the bitch, especially as she lives miles away - It's not working out text, good luck for the future, fuq off....
        ftfy

Comment

Mad girlfriend
          Lives in Manchester

is she of eastern european descent? If so I think I might know her and my only advice would be run forest run
          The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
            Mad girlfriend
            Lives in Manchester

is she of eastern european descent? If so I think I might know her and my only advice would be run forest run
            There are many mad Eastern European women in Manchester, mostly working on the Trans Pennine Express trolleys.

This lass is a Barnsley girl - born and bred, with the typical Barnsley approach to food and life - she thought I was trying to poisen her when we had Parma Ham for lunch!

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
              Progressed from a Ford Focus to a Polo, going to the gym every day, and losing the sex on demand.

Must be a mid-life crisis.
              So, you're a middle aged, VW Polo driving tit. I stand corrected.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                So, you're a middle aged, VW Polo driving tit. I stand corrected.
                Would you prefer a middle aged Focus Ghia Turbo diesel driving tit instead?

I even offered to present myself in the comany TypeR.

Some women are very hard to please!

Comment

Mary Mary quite contrary,

quiet luv, and put the kettle on

now Wilmslooooooooooooow, back to business....

top tip...

wimmin have some kind of sixth sense, they can spot a bloke who's not getting any a mile off

so, word from the wise,

don't ditch this one until you have secured a replacement

Milan.

Comment

Would you prefer a middle-aged Focus Ghia Turbo diesel driving tit instead?

I even offered to present myself in the comany Type R.

Some birds are very hard to please!
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      Would you prefer a middle-aged Focus Ghia Turbo diesel driving tit instead?

I even offered to present myself in the comany Type R.

Some birds are very hard to please!
                      Believe me, if you'd met Wilmslow then you wouldn't want anyone confusing the two of you.

Comment

Working...
                      X