• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

4 scenarios for the coming collapse of the American world

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4 scenarios for the coming collapse of the American world

Very interesting article this

link

A lot of conjecture but it underlines one point and that is America is now in a rapid decline. Now say what you will about the Americans but the thought of the slopes jackbooting their way across the world fills me with dread.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Very interesting article this

link

A lot of conjecture but it underlines one point and that is America is now in a rapid decline. Now say what you will about the Americans but the thought of the slopes jackbooting their way across the world fills me with dread.
    Well if you are of the mindview where calling them "slopes" is acceptable perhaps you deserve all they'll do to you.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Blimey, that site is trying to download some heavy stuff. Probably viruses. I've cancelled it.

So what is a slope?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Blimey, that site is trying to download some heavy stuff. Probably viruses. I've cancelled it.

So what is a slope?
        List of ethnic slurs by ethnicity - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yeah, I thought my machine had crashed, I never cancelled as I was not able to, although I did hit the X button as soon as my cursor came back to life. Anyone know what it was?

Comment

Oh, I didn't know we're not allowed to call them Japs any more.

So what about Brits, do we find that offensive? I need to know whether to be upset or not.

Comment

So what about Brits, do we find that offensive? I need to know whether to be upset or not.
              When the Chinks and Bobs have conquered the world, then them calling us Brits will be offensive.
              Its all about the power relation you bear with the ethnically slurred.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                Well if you are of the mindview where calling them "slopes" is acceptable perhaps you deserve all they'll do to you.
                There's nothing worse than faux indignation from a lily livered lefty.

Pompous oaf.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                  There's nothing worse than faux indignation from a lily livered lefty.

Pompous oaf.

You really are a moron of the first order, aren't you?
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post

You really are a moron of the first order, aren't you?
                    Aye, you nearly had me there mate!

Comment

Working...
                    X