• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Legal advice required

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
    I was merely expressing the opinion that my old friend CM has started to exhibit PA behaviours. The motto of the PA is, as I'm sure you are all aware, "when we see us in you, you become us". Don't be surprised if she is soon urinating out of carriage windows over passengers on station platforms.
    Actually a lady doing that would surprise me very much, whoever it was.

Comment

I was merely expressing the opinion that my old friend CM has started to exhibit PA behaviours. The motto of the PA is, as I'm sure you are all aware, "when we see us in you, you become us". Don't be surprised if she is soon urinating out of carriage windows over passengers on station platforms.

my old friend CM has started to exhibit PA behaviours

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
      I've done that. I didn't mean to. I was busting. It was a slam door train with compartments. I don't know why the platform was so busy at that time, either.

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
      Actually a lady doing that would surprise me very much, whoever it was.
      Thanks for posting in this thread DS - I'd never have seen it otherwise. I have to agree, the logistics of contorting myself so that I could wee out the window of a carriage is mind-boggling.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        the logistics of contorting myself so that I could wee out the window of a carriage is mind-boggling.
        going to take up too much of too many people's time today until someone cracks and posts a YouTube video of how to do it
        My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
        X