• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Getting a Prince Alfred?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting a Prince Alfred?

I've been thinking about getting some body modification. I had a nose ring last year, followed with a nipple ring about six months ago. Now I'm thinking about gettings a Prince.

Does anyone have any experience of this? Is it a little painful? Does it really bring additional pleasure?

Thought it was best to ask the congregation first.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    I've been thinking about getting some body modification. I had a nose ring last year, followed with a nipple ring about six months ago. Now I'm thinking about gettings a Prince.

Does anyone have any experience of this? Is it a little painful? Does it really bring additional pleasure?

Thought it was best to ask the congregation first.
    you can't pee straight
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Is this some rude thing? Thought you didn't like rude things.

I don't know why they don't make these piercings have some practical use. I might get a nipple ring if I could tie my reading glasses to it and stop losing them. As for a willy thing, a can opener would be quite useful.
      bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
      John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
        As for a willy thing, a can opener would be quite useful.
        Not on a willy
        Me, me, me...

Comment

Prince Albert?

Something practical would be a light. For when that reassuring tinkle doesn't materialise even after movements 12, 3 , 6 and 9 o'cock from the starting direction fail to establish aim, except to confirm it is off, possibly badly.

Comment

Is there anything (harmless) you can drink that makes your piss glow in the dark? That would be quite cool.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
              Is there anything (harmless) you can drink that makes your piss glow in the dark? That would be quite cool.
              Would be more useful than cool
              Me, me, me...

Comment

Anyone that chooses to have elective surgery on that part of the body at this age is deranged.
                Last edited by minestrone; 8 December 2010, 23:53.

Comment

A gentlemen of my (distant) acquaintance did his own Prince Albert. He was very proud of it and insisted on showing it to everyone. And I didn't know him that well It was not a pretty sight and I think it got infected.
                  I stopped at my nose. Any piercing below the neck sounds far too painful.
                  +50 Xeno Geek Points
                  Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                  As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

I still keep my ear piercings open just for old times sake.
                    Me, me, me...

Comment

Working...
                    X