• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Germany Christmas do.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Germany Christmas do.

Anyone of the German based posters up for this.

Could be a laugh, or very weird.

But I have met Darmstadt and I can assure you he is not the weirder one of us.
    "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Whereabouts?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I am in Frankfurt

But the location should perhaps be based on where people are or where we can crash at someones house AndyW style as i don't think drink driving is good with all the snow.

Comment

one day Tommy one day

was in FaM two weekends ago for the Weinachts Markt and annual Christmas shopping trip with the Mrs

it was clear to see 'the crisis' is not visible in FaM, the shops were packed Peek and Kloppenburg and Pohland and Karstadt etc and the tills were ringing

we got into the spirit too and over spent

ah well there we are that's Christmas

down on the Romer the Christmas market was very nice

is LB still there ?

Milan.

Comment

Hmm, weekends are a bit booked up till Christmas. I don't think I can do a big trek on a school night, probably an 1hr from Munich tops. Drink driving isn't a problem as I don't have a car.

How far is Nurnberg? That's about halfway.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

doobab,

I'll driving round the Munich ring in about 4 hours

Milan.

Comment

If we have the arrangement in January it is probably easier to book a table somewhere anyway.

I am not against doing it in January.

Who else is in Germany?

Comment

I'm currently working in Munich up until xmas and then I'll be Cologne (home) based from January onwards.
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Whats between cologne and Munich?

Ahhh, Frankfurt

Comment

I should be able to make it in the new year but definately not this side of Christmas..
                    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Working...
                    X