• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Charles and Camilla's Car Attacked

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charles and Camilla's Car Attacked

Students seem hellbent on wrecking London.

's

Break out the rubber bullets, tasers and water cannons, we're too soft in this country.
    Last edited by Mr.Whippy; 9 December 2010, 20:23.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Whippy View Post
      's

Break out the rubber bullets and water cannons, we're too soft in this country.
      It's going to get worse for the government, lots more of this to come, I don't think they will stop until they have Clegg's head on a stick.

Funny though, people complain the British never protest compared to French, then when they do they moan about it.

Comment

Originally posted by markmm View Post
        It's going to get worse for the government, lots more of this to come, I don't think they will stop until they have Clegg's head on a stick.

Funny though, people complain the British never protest compared to French, then when they do they moan about it.
        It's not 'the British' who are protesting here. It's a bunch of spoiled-middle class kids with a massive sense of entitlement, egged on by assorted hard-core leftists and anarchist shyte stirrers.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
          It's not 'the British' who are protesting here. It's a bunch of spoiled-middle class kids with a massive sense of entitlement, egged on by assorted hard-core leftists and anarchist shyte stirrers.
          Wait till the unions protest, will make this look like a Gandhian protest.

Comment

Wait till the unions protest, will make this look like a Gandhian protest.
            Oh will it?

I remember how well that worked out for them in the 1970s and the 1980s.

The miners and Scargill crushed the oppressive forces of the Tory government for ever...

Oh no, wait!

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by bogeyman View Post
              Oh will it?

I remember how well that worked out for them in the 1970s and the 1980s.

The miners and Scargill crushed the oppressive forces of the Tory government for ever...

Oh no, wait!
              Oh I agree it won't change anything, but it will be extremely well attended.

Comment

Students seem hellbent on wrecking London.
                Oi! Newbie-wannabee. It is customary to provide a link and a précis.

Prince Charles' car kicked by student protesters

A car carrying Prince Charles and the Duchess of Cornwall was attacked by protesters but the couple were unharmedClarence House has said.

Protesters kicked, threw paint and smashed a window of the car which was travelling along Regent Street in central London.

The coalition government earlier voted to raise tuition fees in England.
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Oh I agree it won't change anything, but it will be extremely well attended.
                  So are you just relishing the prospect of aggro on the streets for its own sake then?

I don't think the union rank and file are that stupid, although their 'leaders' clearly are.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                    Oi! Newbie-wannabee. It is customary to provide a link and a précis.
                    Sorry was watching it on BBC News channel via IPlayer.

Comment

Working...
                    X