• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Minor things that really piss you off !

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

Crack Cocaine Users.

(It's the only way he must have blown that much dosh)
    High class whores?

The local fetishist club?

Comment

Plonkers who walk to the front of the train 10 mins before it arrives at its destination to save themselves 30 seconds of platform walking.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubber View Post

Plonkers who walk to the front of the train 10 mins before it arrives at its destination to save themselves 30 seconds of platform walking.
        That's me

Oh, my turn now. This is like word associations, only annoyance associations.

Creaking floorboards
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post

Crack Cocaine Users.

(It's the only way he must have blown that much dosh)
          It's cheaper to buy drugs than drink!!

If he smoked weed instead of going to the pub his grant/loan/daddy_cash woudl be more than enough to last him!
          The pope is a tard.

Comment

Having to wait for feedback from the client

Comment

Having to wait for the insurance company to sort out paperwork.
              Me, me, me...

Comment

People who leave it till last minute to get info you need for deadlines
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

The sudden rash of AGW threads. They make house prices and the economy seem scintillating in comparison. Can't we just have one long-running thread for those who care to post new graphs they tweaked in MSPaint?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Winkers in meetings who have no original idea's of their own, so insist on regurgitating what someone else said, using slightly different words.
                    Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
                    +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                      Winkers in meetings who have no original idea's of their own, so insist on regurgitating what someone else said, using slightly different words.

It's especially annoying when Client Co brings in highly experienced graduates through Accenture to do just that
                      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                      X