• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Joanna Yeates sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    So you're plumping for the parents now.
    Yes, I'll have the parents in the sweepstake.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
      Yes, I'll have the parents in the sweepstake.
      Which one?

YouTube - daisy harris 2

(BTW. Classic Monkey Dust. Don't watch this if you are easily offended. Pretty spot on though.)
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
        I'd have paid good money to see that
        Make "pished" to be "really drunk" - she changed whole door, not just locks - not exactly what you want to see at 11pm

Comment

Originally posted by Zippy View Post
          That Greek(?) landlord from Royston Vasey

Young Ones

Well, he was pretending to be Russian...

Comment

If it had been a lizard he would have eaten her, so you can eliminate zeitghost.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
              Darn - I knew I should have put some clothes on for that shot...

Looking at the pic he looks wider than the doorway, must be interesting watching him try to squeeze himself into the toilet when he's desperate to go....

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                I'm going for the landlord.

Here.

Mr Reardon added: "Jo’s life was cut short tragically but the finger-pointing and character assassination by social and news media of as yet innocent men has been shameful.
                "It has made me lose a lot of faith in the morality of the British Press and those that spend their time fixed to the internet in this modern age.
                "I hope in the future, they will show a more sensitive and impartial view to those involved in such heartbreaking events
                Joanna Yeates's landlord released on bail - Telegraph
                "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post

Mr Reardon added: "Jo’s life was cut short tragically but the finger-pointing and character assassination by social and news media of as yet innocent men has been shameful.

"It has made me lose a lot of faith in the morality of the British Press and those that spend their time fixed to the internet in this modern age.

"I hope in the future, they will show a more sensitive and impartial view to those involved in such heartbreaking events."
                  Joanna Yeates's landlord released on bail - Telegraph
                  WHS.

Comment

"I hope in the future, they will show a more sensitive and impartial view to those involved in such heartbreaking events
                    Posted at ten past two in the morning!
                    Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Originally posted by Alf W View Post
                      Posted at ten past two in the morning!
                      Are you suggesting that he may be an 'Internet obssessed loner' who 'prowls cyberspace in the dark hours' searching for 'gruesome & distrubing stories about murder & abduction'???

My GOD! That can only mean!
                      What happens in General, stays in General.
                      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                      X