Unnecessarily grumpy people. Unnecessarily grumpy people.
Posts 1 to 3 of 3

TPAFKAk2p2

mudskipper is always on top

Default Unnecessarily grumpy people.

Just got back from the shopping. This really miserable looking fecker was there with his wife and kids. The wife takes them on one of these rides you get outside the shops and miserable git stands watching them, scowling. The kids needed to feel someone was enjoying their fun, so I waved and clapped. Had a quick word with his wife when they finished the ride - she seemed really nice. But mardy bloke drags them all off - obviously no time in his day for pleasantries and fun. I tried a cheery "Be happy", but happiness clearly wasn't on his agenda. Shame really.

My post count is Majestic

MarillionFan is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by k2p2 View Post
    Just got back from the shopping. This really miserable looking fecker was there with his wife and kids. The wife takes them on one of these rides you get outside the shops and miserable git stands watching them, scowling. The kids needed to feel someone was enjoying their fun, so I waved and clapped. Had a quick word with his wife when they finished the ride - she seemed really nice. But mardy bloke drags them all off - obviously no time in his day for pleasantries and fun. I tried a cheery "Be happy", but happiness clearly wasn't on his agenda. Shame really.
    So you're fat and with the face of a bulldog licking piss off a nettle? Be happy.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

The husband was probably upset that the ride was restricted to under 7s, so he didn't get a go.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!