• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blackberry Torch 9800...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get a Dell streak apart from the fact its the size of a Kindle its brilliant,

Comment

Originally posted by KpMrJ View Post
      like most berry's the odd battery pull is required to restart BBMessenger etc.
      download blackberry quickpull and schedule it to reset every day at a specific time. This should avoid the need to pull the battery.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
        Aww, so it doesn't double as a torch?
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          download blackberry quickpull and schedule it to reset every day at a specific time. This should avoid the need to pull the battery.
          I do have quickpull installed too. Although not used the scheduled
          part.

As for pre-paid. It is an option on 'most' networks now, for example T-Mobile is contract only. I'd check with your network provider & then seek the best deal to purchase.
          Trainee Techno Pikey

Comment

Working...
          X