• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Don't blame me, blame lilelvis. It was a civilised dialogue until he crawled out of his pit.
    I do so love getting under your very thin skin. It makes my day.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Louis Theroux

Half way through watching it on t'iPlayer. It's got a fantastic soundtrack!

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
        Half way through watching it on t'iPlayer. It's got a fantastic soundtrack!
        Reminded me of the Serbian Trumpet players
        Last edited by Spacecadet; 4 February 2011, 14:41. Reason: Romanian????
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
          Really? How many Jews do you know?

They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.
          Sorry to see that you haven't changed over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Sorry to see that you haven't changed over the years.
            Because my little plastic paddy friend, I am a man of principle and experience.

Why are you sorry? You wouldn't have the anti-semitic card to pull out of the pack.

The fact that you feel the need to drag up an 8 year old thread stinks of desperation.

Carry on carrying on.
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
              Because my little plastic paddy friend, I am a man of principle and experience.

Why are you sorry? You wouldn't have the anti-semitic card to pull out of the pack.

The fact that you feel the need to drag up an 8 year old thread stinks of desperation.

Carry on carrying on.
              Refreshing old threads is something of a CUK tradition. Doesn't look as if you mind, so no harm done.

Comment

Arguments are always so one sided, always one side solely to blame. Except on rare occasions, it's rarely that simple. Jews are just as likely to be biased and look out for their own as any other group, it's human nature.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                X