• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
    Really? How many Jews do you know?

They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.
    Obviously I know a different bunch of Jewish people that you two do.

Comment

I love the complexity of the argument you pose.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
        How many logical steps is he away for 'the Eternal Jew'? I expected better from a Freemason.

Comment

True Torah Jews Against Zionism

Traditional Jews Are Not Zionists
          Although there are those who refuse to accept the teachings of our Rabbis and will continue to support the Zionist state, there are also many who are totally unaware of the history of Zionism and its contradiction to the beliefs of Torah-True Jews.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
            A friend of mine was a steward on a big anti-war march. A group of these walked from Stamford Hill (it was the Sabbath) to join in.

Comment

Unbelievable. I've heard a number of spurious cries of RACIST!! issuing from your not inconsiderable gob and then you make possibly the most racist comment I've read on this site.

Hmmm, should I get the mods involved here? That's what you always do when your lily livered sensibilities are affronted.

On second thoughts, no. Perhaps I'll just send the link to the Jewish Chronicle and they can do a story on how its acceptable to be anti semitic these days, a la Baroness Warsi.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                Unbelievable. I've heard a number of spurious cries of RACIST!! issuing from your not inconsiderable gob and then you make possibly the most racist comment I've read on this site.

Hmmm, should I get the mods involved here? That's what you always do when your lily livered sensibilities are affronted.

On second thoughts, no. Perhaps I'll just send the link to the Jewish Chronicle and they can do a story on how its acceptable to be anti semitic these days, a la Baroness Warsi.
                O no, I've ended up agreeing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Don't worry too much about it. I think that the documentary isn't going to be bases in Israel, but instead in the illegally occupied and settled areas, so let's hope the balance revolves around that.
                  Fair point Greggy old son.
                  Last edited by pacharan; 3 February 2011, 13:48.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                    And as for you... I can't even be bothered to waste my breath.
                    That's because your position is not morally or legally defensible.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Obviously I know a different bunch of Jewish people that you two do.
                      Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                      I'm not arguing. I'm basing my statement on experiences gained having worked for a Jewish owned organisation.

Comment

Working...
                      X