• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
    Let me guess; he wants them to blame the ´mussies´ for everything that ever goes wrong on planet earth. Anything else would be biased and unfair.
    Don't the Jews blame the Arabs for everything. I did see something a while back where a NY school was going to give some lessons in Arabic and the Jews accused the city of teaching Islam. Now that's hate blurring the truth I say.

The religious Jews know what Judaism is , its these secular (aka I'm jewish as long as the world gives us pity and advantages) jews you gotta watch.
    McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
    Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
      Unbelievable. I've heard a number of spurious cries of RACIST!! issuing from your not inconsiderable gob and then you make possibly the most racist comment I've read on this site.

Hmmm, should I get the mods involved here? That's what you always do when your lily livered sensibilities are affronted.

On second thoughts, no. Perhaps I'll just send the link to the Jewish Chronicle and they can do a story on how its acceptable to be anti semitic these days, a la Baroness Warsi.
      How is that racist?

By all means get the mods involved.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
        Don't the Jews blame the Arabs for everything. I did see something a while back where a NY school was going to give some lessons in Arabic and the Jews accused the city of teaching Islam. Now that's hate blurring the truth I say.

The religious Jews know what Judaism is , its these secular (aka I'm jewish as long as the world gives us pity and advantages) jews you gotta watch.
        What is up with everyone? You don't have to 'watch' Jews.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          What is up with everyone? You don't have to 'watch' Jews.
          Nope, you just have to spend the rest of eternity appeasing them lest you want to hear the words "Holocaust" every time they're accused of being morally reprehensible.

Comment

Hee hee jewish chronicle.. I love it!

Go on cry to momma.
            McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
            Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
              The head of BBC (Mark Thompson) is a member friends of Israel and has received awards from the Israeli government. His wife is Jewish and runs a PR company for the Israeli government. What more do you want?
              Louis Theroux isn't exactly an anti-semite himself.

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                Nope, you just have to spend the rest of eternity appeasing them lest you want to hear the words "Holocaust" every time they're accused of being morally reprehensible.
                There are some Zionists (Jewish and their mainly American evangelical friends) who will exploit the Holocaust to defend criminal actions committed by the state of Israel, but tell them to sod off and address the real issue. Every political criminal will attempt to justify the crimes. That is a long leap to, 'They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.'

This is a profoundly anti-semitic remark. You typecast a whole people and then set everyone else in opposition.

Comment

@lilelvis (who always seems to crawl out of the woodwork when there's a bit of Jew bashing going on) and @Churchill:

Just replace the word Jew with Moslem in your preceding comments and imagine how you feet wouldn't have touched the ground as the mods booted you off this site.

Should be ashamed of yourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
                    Louis Theroux isn't exactly an anti-semite himself.
                    Of course not. Do you remember that rather disturbing bit when he's staying with the American Nazis, talking about how he has dated Jewish girls? I like the way Theroux gives everyone enough rope to hang themselves.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                      @lilelvis (who always seems to crawl out of the woodwork when there's a bit of Jew bashing going on) and @Churchill:

Just replace the word Jew with Moslem in your preceding comments and imagine how you feet wouldn't have touched the ground as the mods booted you off this site.

Should be ashamed of yourselves.
                      Ha ha ha. I like to do the exact opposite when Muslim / Gypsy bashing is going on.

Comment

Working...
                      X