• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another BBC Hatchet Job?

Louis Theroux Meets The Ultra Zionists tonight @9pm on BBC2.

I normally enjoy his programmes but I'm pretty certain that tonight's offering is going to portray Israel as the bogeyman yet again.

Perhaps for a bit of balance he could spend some time with those nice people in Hamas or Hezbollah and report back on how they are murdering innocent Israeli civilians.

Hmmm, I doubt it but I will reserve my judgement until after the show.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post

I normally enjoy his programmes but I'm pretty certain that tonight's offering is going to portray Israel as the bogeyman yet again.

Perhaps for a bit of balance he could spend some time with those nice people in Hamas or Hezbollah and report back on how they are murdering innocent Israeli civilians.

The head of BBC (Mark Thompson) is a member friends of Israel and has received awards from the Israeli government. His wife is Jewish and runs a PR company for the Israeli government. What more do you want?
    "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
      What more do you want?
      Let me guess; he wants them to blame the ´mussies´ for everything that ever goes wrong on planet earth. Anything else would be biased and unfair.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Don't worry too much about it. I think that the documentary isn't going to be bases in Israel, but instead in the illegally occupied and settled areas, so let's hope the balance revolves around that.

Comment

The BBC is filled with Scobbbie Doos. About 90% of the actors working with the BBC are working through a Jewish agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
            Don't worry too much about it. I think that the documentary isn't going to be bases in Israel, but instead in the illegally occupied and settled areas, so let's hope the balance revolves around that.
            <popcorn at the ready>

And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Has Louis Theroux changed his tact nowadays. I haven't seen anything from him recently but I remember his old stuff from the US was aimed purely at a very small niche and give a totally one sided account from within that community. I never saw him trying to put an equal argument together or portray both sides in anything. Just shock TV from a micro community most of us are not aware of.

Based on that I totally expect his reports to be one sided. That's what he does isn't it... or like I ask, has he changed now?
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Constantly amazes me how Jewish people can be so blinkered about other peoples rights after being victims of the holocaust.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Mad right-wingers and Israel / BBC are great fun. You never know which way they're going to go:

BBC / Media part of Zionist Occupation Government (Jewish journalists 'mindbenders')
                  BBC / Media part of liberal mindset / conspiracy to undermine brave little Israel (Jewish journalists 'self-hating' Jews).

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Constantly amazes me how Jewish people can be so blinkered about other peoples rights after being victims of the holocaust.
                    Really? How many Jews do you know?

They're in it for themselves. If you're a Gentile you're there to be used.

Comment

Working...
                    X