• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

El Hadji Diouf Sunday sending off sweepstake

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

El Hadji Diouf Sunday sending off sweepstake

I am going for 28 minutes.

He'll fit right in at Rangers. First time I've heard of a Rat joining a sinking ship mind you!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I have no idea who you are talking about (I assume a rather average - but expensive - football player), but could you put me down for the 78th minute?

Ta.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

He has a habit of spitting on people, diving, racial abuse, hitting women and wanting to stab people.

Ticks the right boxes for Glasgow Rangers.

Comment

Two words - lifetime disqualification.

That would teach 'em.

Comment

Comment

Having seen how the Jam Tarts targeted him last week, he might get his leg broken first. Which couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                He has a habit of spitting on people, diving, racial abuse, hitting women and wanting to stab people.

Does he drink Stella then ?
                Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Don't all footballers?
                  I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
                  CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Firstly, there is no such team as Glasgow Rangers, there is a team in Glasgow called Rangers.

Secondly:

Spitting bigot

Leg breaking thug

Dodgy IRA money laundering schemes

Hardly in the position to be throwing stones Dhimmy.

Shauny, why no more posts about dodgy refs? Oh yeah that's right, your teams won a few games, wait till the rot sets in again and then "its pure a conshpiracy" will no doubt start up again.

p.s. Put me down for the 88th minute when he gets a second yellow for sticking it right up yer unwashed fans when he bags his hat trick.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Working...
                    X