• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"The Killing" (Scandinavian Noir on BBC4 on Saturday evenings).

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching the US version of The Killing, thanks to Netflix, which is pretty good so far. Never saw the first Danish series.

Started watching Swedish series 30 Degrees in February last night, which is a bit boring. Then there's 1864 (or whatever year it is) from Denmark to watch. Bloody Scandanavians filling up my time with TV.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

It's not quite the same without Martin, but maybe the other bloke will turn out to be as good.

I did laugh at "Would you like a hug?".

Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
        I thought The Bridge was quite silly compared to The Killing. I highly recommend Borgen if you like that sort of thing;

Plus Silvio from The Sopranos.

Being held up by The West Wing at the moment, halfway through series four. Then it's Breaking Bad series 5 (first 8 episodes), then Lillyhammer. The benefits of a long commute.
        I liked the Paulie Gaultieri cameo as a catholic priest in season 2.
        Last edited by Big Blue Plymouth; 24 October 2019, 08:26.

Comment

Working...
        X