• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AtW, u owe me money

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AtW, u owe me money

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1072003

I believe that at approx 1GBP = 1.18EUR this proves that your financial predictive skills are utter sh!te.

PM me for bank details or are you as good with your word as you are at financial predictions?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Can he pay in installments?

Comment

Originally posted by chef View Post
      http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post1072003

I believe that at approx 1GBP = 1.18EUR this proves that your financial predictive skills are utter sh!te.

PM me for bank details or are you as good with your word as you are at financial predictions?
      Where does it say in that thread that I agreed to that bet?

Comment

I wait 1 year to the day to prove your financial predictive skills are less than useless and you try and wriggle out of the bet on a technicality.

My statement still stands that you talk out of your arse when it comes to knowing or even coming close to guessing the future financial market and this thread will be quoted at whatever point in the future you decide to grace us with your utter sh!te knowledge relating to finance.
        The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Atw has been very useful for helping me with investments.

Whatever he "predicts" I buy/bet on the opposite.

Works wonders.

Alexei, can you please pick all the numbers from the lottery, bar six for me?

Comment

Working...
          X